A day in the life of video content
Findings from Australian Video Content Users – October 2017
Enter your details to download a copy of the presentation.
New research from Pureprofile and FreshFocus uncovers how Australian’s consume video content. Key take-aways include:
- One in four Australians claim they constantly watch short-form video throughout the day
- Mobile is how the majority view short-form video with 3 out of 4 Australians viewing this way.
- Video plays a significant role in the consumer path to purchase
- Over ever-evolving relationship with video continues to impact how brands are and should be communicating with customers.
- Make every brand experience significant – make it easy to find your product/services with video and tell your story through this powerful medium
Complete the form below to download the presentation of findings.
Copyright © 2018. Pureprofile Pty Ltd. Patented and Patent Pending.