28 Jun ASX ANNOUNCEMENT: Executive Team Update for Pureprofile Ltd (ASX: PPL)
Following the ASX announcement released on 26 June 2018, I wanted to provide an update on recent changes to my executive team:
Mr Andrew Edwards – Non-Executive Chairman
- Commencing 1 July 2018, and as foreshadowed in the H1FY2018 Investor Presentation, Andrew will be returning to his previous role of Non-Executive Chairman.
- With a solid executive team now in place, both Andrew and I are confident that FY2019 will be a year for delivering on our promises under new management with the Board continuing to provide guidance and supervisory functions.
- Andrew has dealt with legacy issues, many of which have unfairly been attributed to him. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Andrew for his support and deep involvement in helping to turn this company around.
Ms EJ Guren – Head of Marketing and Communications
- EJ comes to us from Amnet ANZ, the programmatic offering within the Dentsu Aegis Network, where she was Marketing and Communications Manager.
- As part of the senior leadership team, EJ led the strategy and execution of internal communications within Amnet and the Dentsu Aegis Network (APAC) and to external stakeholders. In addition, EJ worked with the sales and client services teams to develop and execute a lead generation strategy to meet sales targets.
- In her new role, EJ will oversee all marketing, internal communications and public relations functions across the group. Her role commences next week, 2 July 2018.
Mr Ben Sharp – Head of Revenue and Operations ANZ
- Ben has had a very impressive career, spanning Group Sales Manager at Yahoo!7; Chairman of IAB Technology Council; Managing Director and Vice President (APAC) of AdRoll Group as well as board advisory roles for several startups.
- In his new role, Ben will oversee the sales process from business development to delivery with a focus on simplifying the product offerings across all business units. Ben will commence 24 July 2018.
- Ben’s role will be significant in optimising revenue growth across Pureprofile’s ANZ operations, the Company’s biggest market. It is intended that the successes of his strategy will be replicated across other markets in time.
Mr Matthew Chaplin – Managing Director UK/EU
- Matt is currently Chief Revenue Officer at Blend Media, a video / virtual reality film content producer to brands and publishers. Matt also worked for over 13 years at Google where he was most recently Agency Trading Head. In this role, he secured and managed the delivery of major display deals with key agency groups and partners.
- As Managing Director UK/EU, Matt will be responsible for managing the UK/EU P&L across all business units. He will start with the Company in September 2018.
- The UK market is a key focus in FY2019 for growing revenue. I see a lot of opportunities within this market and having a talent like Matt on the ground will be key to capitalising on these opportunities.
As we embark on FY2019, I am very pleased with the executive team I have been able to put together. We have a talented and passionate team of staff here in Australia and globally. We realise there is still much to do to deliver value to our shareholders. The first step has been to have a strong, supportive team behind me. Next step: execute and deliver.
CEO & Managing Director