08 Sep ASX ANNOUNCEMENT: Pureprofile to deliver record first quarter revenue
Pureprofile Limited (ASX: PPL) (“Pureprofile” “PPL” “the Company”) is pleased to report a strong start to FY2017 with revenue for the first quarter expected to exceed $8 million.
- Strong start to FY2017 with Q1 revenue expected to grow to over $8m – continued revenue growth for the remainder of FY2017
- Q1 revenue up 27% compared to Q1FY2016 and 11% up on Q4FY2016 (historically the strongest quarter)
- Data & Insights division showing 31% year-on-year growth
- Impressive 200% year on year growth in Adsparc publisher yield optimisation business – validation of PPL’s publisher strategy
- Significant new client wins across all divisions providing increased confidence for strong revenue growth in FY2017
- Operations in Europe and US continue to be strengthened
- International revenue growth is expected to deliver more than 50% of the group’s revenue in FY2017
Pureprofile is pleased to report a strong start to FY2017 with revenue for the first quarter expected to exceed $8 million. This represents 27% growth on Q1 FY2016 and 11% growth on the fourth quarter of FY2016 – historically PPL’s strongest revenue generating period.
The Data & Insights division is performing well and is likely to deliver 31% year-on-year growth for the quarter. A notable achievement is the 200% revenue growth in PPL’s new publisher-focused Adsparc business. Adsparc uses PPL’s proprietary technology and programmatic media expertise to help publishers improve their yields from selling advertising inventory.
As PPL continues to demonstrate the effectiveness of its data and insights and programmatic media trading expertise and technologies to media owners (like News Corp), publishers and marketers, demand for its services continues to grow and its growth is accelerating.
In Q1, PPL has also focused on strengthening its operations in Europe with the former head of the Sparcmedia business, Wout Van Damme, relocating there to drive revenue growth through advertiser and publisher channels. PPL expects to generate more than 50% of its revenues outside of Australia in FY2017.
Pureprofile Limited CEO, Paul Chan said:
“The first quarter of FY2017 has commenced very well for Pureprofile and we are in a great position for the year ahead with ongoing growth in campaign activity both domestic and globally. Data & insights driven programmatic media continues to grow rapidly and PPL is at the forefront of this trend. We look forward to reporting on our operational progress and other growth drivers in the near future.”