The Australian retail sector has undergone an enormous digital transformation as a result of the pandemic. Retailers have had to pivot to meet the demands of restricted consumers – cementing the importance of online shopping in 2021.
Pureprofile partnered with IAB Australia, the nation’s peak trade association for online advertising, to understand the fundamental shifts in consumer buyer behaviour in the wake of ongoing lockdowns. This report provides critical insights into the changing landscape of ecommerce and online retail, and details how habits are likely to adapt when restrictions are lifted.
Download the full report to learn about:
- The current size of the online retail sector
- Online shopping behaviours
- Purchase drivers & influences
- Retail media & communication strategies
- Key trends in the direct-to-consumer space
- Loyalty program engagement
For press enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org